launch of P&Q Restaurant02 February, 2013
We’re happy to announce the launch of PINTS & QUARTS Restaurant.
PINTS & QUARTS is a family-owned pub in downtown Ottawa, ON, serving tasty, home made food at a friendly atmosphere. They serve pub fare at its best, they feature live music & have numerous TVs to showcase your favorite sport, whateveer it may be. Food made from scratch and a Cheers-like atmosphere is a big part of their identity. So, when you’re in the mood for some tasty food & a cold, refreshing pint, P&Q is the place to be.
With a focus on fresh and inviting looks, the site is built on the CMS framework and enables the PINTS & QUARTS staff to update and maintain the various sections of the site.
Owners Amir & Mary will use their iPad to snap a photo and publish it directly to their website. The photo will also appear on each page’s photo slide bar automatically, without having to lift a finger.
- · Rotating jQuery effects slideshow on the homepage to showcase the bar & dishes pictures.
- · The custom menu manager, which allows P&Q to self-maintain their online menu so that potential diners can view the tasty meals on offer.
- · Event management system for special and recurring events with a quick upload feature for posting new events and classifying them.
- · Photo gallery to share photos of the restaurant. It features several albums of dishes, drinks and pictures taken at events, which brings about the neighborhood atmosphere.
- · Online deal of the day, to update diners of each day’s featured deal.
- · The site also integrates the Book a table system.
- · Facebook integration.
- · Given appropriate SEO and submitted to the search engines, P&Q is quarantined to be found on Google.
- · Page statistics
- · Contact form and Google Maps integration. To make it simple for customers to find the restaurant with an embedded Google Map.
Congratulations to Amir & Mary, and best of luck with your new business.